Sunday, February 24, 2008

Free Write

Well, what can I say? So far this school year has strated out with a bang. I have been sick for the majority of the schhol year and am just now starting to feel a little bit better. All the while, school work is piling up and I am getting behind. If this trend continues I may never get to do anything other than study for the rest of the school year. I have a test tomorrow afternoon and am trying to study while I am writing this post. I also have work in business writing that I am falling behind in, but that will change soon when I get to class. On a good note, I am feeling better and may get to start workingout again soon. I am hoping that everything works out. I know in the end everything works out but it does stink to have to wait, right?

No comments: