Monday, February 11, 2008

Job strategies

I chose two articles. One article was about having good conversation with possible employers. This is showing the employer how you have reacted to other real life situations and is making sure you fit their corprate structure. This is cruticial in real life and in the job market. eing able to have a smooth conversation can make or break your interview and might just land you the job. The other article I looked at was on dealing with your interview stress. If you are a person like me you can become very anxious sometimes. The article tells the reader to take slow deep breaths and this will help to calm the nerves. Also, sit up straight and don't cross your legs or arms. It is easier to control anxiety when it first strarts then when it starts spiriling out of control. All of these skills will help in my interview the only problem is that I have to put them into action. I can read about this all day but is my personality going to allow me to follow through? That is the question I ask myself and in the near future that question will be answered.

No comments: