Sunday, March 30, 2008

Free Write

The end of the semester is up and coming. I have been in college for some time now and I still don't know why it seems that at the end of the semester everything gets pilled on. I never see why it seems that we go pretty slow at the start but then at the end we go into overdrive. On the flip side I don't know why I never get my work done at the beggining of the semester when I have the time. It seems that I always want the pressure of not knowing what to expect. It is not that it is difficult to get the work done it is just that my time mangement seems to be off enough that I have to push it to the limit at the end. The only positive I have right now is that in about five weeks I will have another break but that soon ends with the start of first summer session. I am happy to say that I will soon be done with all of this college stuff at least for my undergrad. I do not see myself going to grad school unless my future employer wants to pay for me to go, but that will all pan out in due time.

No comments: