Friday, January 25, 2008

10 Years

In ten years I hope to be starting my career. I have to be honest and say I have never really thought about what I want to do. Well, I mean to say that I don't know what I want to do with my life. I have student loans to pay as well as figure out a way to live from day to day without my parents money. They dont help much but without the help they give I dont know what I would do. I am a management major with a minor in coaching. I love sports so I might go into coaching; but I do desire to own my own business one day. To do this I will need to get a job managing or interning at a well known company like BMW, Oconee Nuclear, or something to that sort. This will give me knowledge of the internal workings of business. I hope to have found a girl/woman that is loyal, loving, and willing to work through rough times with me because I know I can be difficult here and there. Since Wednesdays class I have given thought about the army because they would pay a huge chunck of my student loans. However, if I do that I will be setting the beginning of my life back by several years because I will have to give them so many years in service. I need to think more but I feel as though time is running out. In ten years I just hope that I am happily married with children, have a good paying job, and am still alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be paying back student loans myself, when I finish my PhD. I dread it, but what I keep reminding myself is that I made an investment, like one might make in a property. So, it's okay.

Still, I worry about it sometimes.

But let's focus on the positives... we're just getting smarter with each passing day, so we will surely figure it all out and be okay. =o)